Error compiling buildworld

TooMany Secrets toomany at toomany.net
Sat Mar 22 10:58:23 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu at freebsd.org> wrote:
>  FWIW, there's some historic reports of this kind of issue, with
>  different issues.  Some are due to users dotfiles, others are due to
>  mixed gcc versions on the system (users trying to use gcc 3.4 with gcc
>  4.x flags like -Wno-pointer-sign), and others are due to CFLAGS
>  modifications.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc/browse_thread/thread/a0af29b813232cd1/a1082e5d4200d10a?hl=en&lnk=st&q=gcc+unrecognized+command+line+option+freebsd#a1082e5d4200d10a
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.ports/browse_thread/thread/15e5e69b5a93413a/ca03b7c3e08c01a2?hl=en&lnk=st&q=gcc+unrecognized+command+line+option#ca03b7c3e08c01a2

Thank you Jeremy, I'm trying now with MAKE_SHELL?=sh into
/etc/make.conf, and also, make a "sudo su" (wihtout "-") from normal
user, instead using a normal login from root.
The .cshrc in root $HOME is the same i'm using into some servers at
work... Really, is the first time I have this type of problems...

Regards.

--
Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets