Could Not open some sites from Windows Vista and Server 2008 when using FreeBSD as gw

Владислав Недосекин mr.vladis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:48:14 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have found what lines in pf.conf are bloking acess.
When I disable this lines
pass out on $int_if tagged Q1 keep state queue q1_in
pass out on $int_if tagged Q2 keep state queue q2_in
pass out on $int_if tagged Q3 keep state queue q3_in
pass out on $int_if tagged Q4 keep state queue q4_in

It goes very well

May be some one could explain this situation.

With best regards
Vladislav