list spam

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Mon Mar 10 16:03:02 UTC 2008

Sorry,

I mistakenly replied this to the list instead of only forwarding it to
sympa authors, and I'm sorry about that.

IMHO, sympa can be an interesting alternative to solve this problem, as
it includes all features of mailman (and much more)..., but surely
implies changing the MLM.

Either way, sympa does what was suggested by Robert.

I'm sorry

JM

`