taskqueue timeout

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Wed Jul 16 03:16:12 UTC 2008

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:29:28PM -0400, Steve Bertrand wrote:
>> Is there anyone interested to the point where remote login would be helpful?
>
> I believe my FreeBSD Wiki page documents what to do if your problem
> is easily reproducable: contact Scott Long, who has offered to help
> track down the source of these problems.

Changing to 30 second timeout made no difference whatsoever. The problem
occurred at about the same time during the single

I'm at a standstill.

I'm willing to help provide any information necessary to fix this issue,
or provide remote access to the box in question.

scottl@ has been Cc:'d.

Thanks all,

Steve