taskqueue timeout

Alex Trull alex at trull.org
Tue Jul 15 20:09:19 UTC 2008

Don't want to give conflicting advice, and would suggest you certainly
try the 30 sec thing first. I'm already on 10 myself but haven't pushed
further.

In my own case I've not had any issue with zfs in particular since I
applied the ZFS zil/prefetch disable loader.conf tunables 10 hours ago.
I am observing this now.

For the record ..

What ata chipset/motherboard and model of disk have you got ?
Have you seen any smart errors (real or otherwise) ?
What do your 'zpool status' counters look like ?

--
Alex