no serial console for ttyd0 HP Blade

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Wed Jul 2 07:06:56 UTC 2008

Also remember that the blades have 2 serial ports, one can be accessed via
a dongle in the front of the blade and I believe that is what usual would be
called COM1 by default. The virtual serial via ilo takes up the COM2 by
default. This is at least the default on DL series servers and I haven't
checked into using the virtual serial on the Blades we have.

Regards, Ulf.