HEADS UP!!! rr232x driver has been removed!!! [Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/rr232x...]

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Sun Feb 3 07:44:11 UTC 2008

HEADS UP!!!

The rr232x driver has been removed at the request of Highpoint.  The
reason is that is has been superseded by the hptrr driver and is no
longer supported by Highpoint.  If you use this driver, you must
update your kernel config and/or module loading config to point to the
hptrr driver instead.  Please direct any questions or concerns about
this to me.  The driver will also be removed from the upcoming 7.0
release.