src.conf, WITHOUT-knobs and nanobsd

Gerrit Kühn gerrit at pmp.uni-hannover.de
Fri Feb 1 02:47:14 PST 2008

Hi folks,

I have just noticed that the NO-knobs were renamed into WITHOUT-knobs and
moved from make.conf into src.conf.
Can anyone tell me if (and how) this interacts with nanobsd, which uses
the following variables:

---
# Options to put in make.conf during buildworld only
CONF_BUILD=' '

# Options to put in make.conf during installworld only
CONF_INSTALL=' '

# Options to put in make.conf during both build- & installworld.
CONF_WORLD=' '
---

Can I put the new WITHOUT-knobs there like I used to do with the NO-knobs
before, or is this broken, because the definitions will still go into
make.conf instead of the new src.conf?

cu
  Gerrit