em lockups during heavy network I/O on RELENG_7

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 19 21:07:25 PDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 11:24:44PM -0400, Josh Carroll wrote:
> Sorry, I should have also included dmesg output. The "not properly
> dismounted" errors are obviously from the last crash :)

There's another thread on this issue, although that thread seems to
apply to a specific version (of em(4) code, or of NIC PROM revision -- I
don't know, the dmesg output is somewhat ambiguous).

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2007-October/037447.html

Jack says he's looking into it.