Call for Testers: dialog 1.1-20070930 update

Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez acm at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 16 15:22:22 PDT 2007

Hi everyone :)

Currently, we have an older version of libdialog/dialog (0.4) into
freebsd base system. I made a patch that update libdialog/dialog to
1.1-20070930 (nowadays maintained by Thomas E. Dickey)

You can see lot of changes on current version of  libdialog/dialog at:

http://invisible-island.net/dialog/CHANGES

You can download patch files at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~acm/src/dialog/

The current version of dialog (20070930) works fine with ports
options, but it has a lot of problem with sysinstall (i think that we
must to do a lot of changes on sysinstall source code). I'll try to
work on sysinstall problems, but all help always is welcome :)

I tested those patch files on my current 6.x box without problems, i
expect that it will be to help for everybody.

Greetings
ACM