Reproducable, possibly NFS related, fatal double fault in 6.2-R-p7

Esa Karkkainen ejk at iki.fi
Tue Oct 16 11:57:17 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 09:46:37AM +0900, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:
> I remember that nve(4) is NOT stable under heavy network loads.

Yup, that seems to correct. Usually this machine, ie. home my
orkstation, does not have a load, network wise or in general.

> I'd like to say use nfe(4) which is believed to be more stable/fast
> than nve(4). nfe(4) is also default NVIDIA NIC driver for
> CURRENT/RELENG_7. If you have to use RELENG_6 try nfe(4) at the
> following URL.

Well, I could use -CURRENT or RELENG_7 in this machine, but I made a
decision some time a go to use RELENG_6_2, because it's hassle free.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."