Using the latest em with 6.2 RELEASE

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:46:20 PDT 2007

I realize now that I need to explain doing this.

I just did a checkin that will allow the latest em code
to work on 6.2, BUT, it will NOT work integrated into
the RELEASE kernel tree, and I am not going to
support that :) To do that would mean changing
conf/files and so forth.

Therefore, if you want to do this you need to prepare
a standalone driver build directory, build the driver
in that and then have that load for you. If you try
and drop it into your /usr/src/sys tree it will BREAK
your build, so don't go blaming me :)

Anyone that has questions or needs help send me
private email.

Jack