freebsd ipsc -a output missing

The Presence tpresence at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:33:03 PDT 2007

I have a generic kernel on my FreeBSD 6.2 system, and I am getting errors regarding PMAP_SHPGPERPROC which is set at 201 (default).  Because the system is a heavy load websever, this happens quite often.  I want to calculate the proper value to to it to, but my ipcs software isn't working.  Anyone know how to reconcile it?

I do have:

options         SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style pscshared memory
options         SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
options         SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores

compiled into the kernel.

Output from ipcs -a:

mercury# ipcs -a
Message Queues:
T           ID          KEY MODE        OWNER    GROUP    CREATOR  CGROUP                 CBYTES                 QNUM               QBYTES        LSPID        LRPID STIME    RTIME    CTIME

Shared Memory:
T           ID          KEY MODE        OWNER    GROUP    CREATOR  CGROUP         NATTCH        SEGSZ         CPID         LPID ATIME    DTIME    CTIME

Semaphores:
T           ID          KEY MODE        OWNER    GROUP    CREATOR  CGROUP          NSEMS OTIME    CTIME