Properly managing SpamAssassin. . .

Michael Williams gberz3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:05:31 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to properly manage SpamAssassin after Plesk has
wreaked havoc on the server.  In the short term, we need to keep
Plesk around for those that need the "ease of use".  However, it
wants to keep resetting values, etc; meaning that since the Plesk
license doesn't support "SpamAssassin" it won't allow us to use it
and wants it to remain that way.  If push comes to shove, I *will*
blast Plesk.  That said, I need to figure out the proper way to
enable SpamAssassin and have Qscan work properly, circumventing the
Plesk activites and licensing limitations.  Does anyone have any
quality insight into the most up-to-date means for accomplishing this?

Regards,
Michael