FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE and Flash 7 patch

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Thu Jan 25 15:53:10 UTC 2007

Helge.Oldach at atosorigin.com wrote:
 > Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
 > > BTW, what is the reason this "hack" isn't included in the base kernel
 > > / code?
 >
 > Because it is probably unnecessary? I run a recent 6-STABLE and use
 > the flash7 plugin *without* this patch. I am using Opera, though, not
 > Firefox...

Same here.  I use Opera with the Flash plugin on 6-STABLE
without any problems.  I haven't applied a patch to rtld.

Best regards
   Oliver

Handelsregister: Registergericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, USt-Id: DE204219783
Any opinions expressed in this message are personal to the author and may
not necessarily reflect the opinions of secnetix GmbH & Co KG in any way.

"I made up the term 'object-oriented', and I can tell you
I didn't have C++ in mind."
        -- Alan Kay, OOPSLA '97