can we resurrect linux-firefox-1.5 ?

Greg Black freebsd at mail.gbch.net
Wed Jan 17 07:59:34 UTC 2007

On 2007-01-17, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Wednesday, 17 January 2007 at  3:16:44 +0100, Roland Smith wrote:
> > Personally I like tabbed browsing a lot, but different strokes for
> > different folks.
>
> It probably depends on your window manager.  Tabs are a reasonable
> workaround for window managers that make it difficult to manage many
> windows.

It probably depends on your personal preferences.  Some people like
sugar in their coffee, some don't, and some don't even like coffee.
Some people like tabs, some people like multiple windows, and some
people (the ones in my camp) like both at the same time.  Firefox-1 and
Firefox-2 allow you to work the way you want when it comes to windows
and tabs.

Cheers, Greg