6.2 release and atausb

Boris Kovalenko boris at ntmk.ru
Tue Jan 16 06:18:22 UTC 2007

Hello!

	Can't find in /usr/src/UPDATING any information about atausb (am I
blind? ;). The info about atausb I found in the release notes. Yes it
allows attach/detach and also read/write usb devices but with strange
messages like:
Jan 15 12:20:58 boris kernel: afd0: FAILURE - PREVENT_ALLOW ILLEGAL
REQUEST asc=0x24

Also, I don't think this is a doc error as there is no information in
docs ;) This is an undocumented feature, isn't?

--
With respect,
	Boris