Marvell 8053 support?

Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner lopisaur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:38:11 UTC 2007

Just so you don't waste your time downloading, IA64 := Itanium. I don't
think you have one of those in your Gigabyte motherboard... unless
you're REALLY good with a soldering gun!
You should be using AMD64; term used to describe both Intel and AMD 64
bit x86 CPUs.

--
Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner
lopisaur at gmail.com