getting garbage faster using FreeBSD?

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Wed Feb 21 15:22:44 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 07:16, Ian Smith wrote:
>  > It's primarily for item #1 that I hadn't mentioned this earlier, as most
>  > readers of -STABLE users are probably looking for a more scalable
> solution.
>
> Scaleable?  Easy ..
>
> For 2.5" drives, a tack hammer does nicely.
> For 3.5" to 5" drives, a claw hammer suffices.
> For 14"? IBM disk packs a small sledge is optimal (if short of tanks!)

guys I really enjoy this conversation! great stuff!

I am just wondering why the "list sentinels" haven't mucked up yet ;) they
almost shot at us for an issue much closer to the list subject. It was about
spam and mail server so I am coming to the conclusion that the up-muckers
must be professional spammers which of course hate it when some discards
their tricks and they appearently are very interested in learning how to
destroy the evidence LOL ... or are they still under carnival-side-effects???

here my contribution, even if most like the hard way, h2so4 would do it much
smoother and has absolutely no scalability problems at all ;) and the
emergency package fit in the laptop case!

--

João