Changing portsnap servers

Phillip Ledger phillip at philderbeast.com
Mon Feb 5 07:26:42 UTC 2007

I have just set up a new freeBSD 6.2 server and im trying to change the
port snap server to use my ISP's mirrored copy as this dosent incure me
any charges however after editing the portsnap.conf to point to there
server im getting errors.

currently im using SERVERNAME = mirror.internode.on.net

I have also tryed vairiose combination of the path on the server (e.g.
SERVERNAME = mirror.internode.on.net/pub/FreeBSD/) to where the snapshot
is located.howver these result in an error message "bad flag in
substituete command"

can anyone help me?