6.2 w/ gjournal missing gjournal binary

Kevin Kramer kramer at centtech.com
Wed Aug 15 12:33:11 PDT 2007

I built a machine with 6.2 snapshot from April (May/June would not
boot). I used the original src with the gjournal patch. I had to
manually patch mount.h and vnode.h to complete the patch. everything
built and installed fine and my gjournal seems to be working (gjournal
loaded and gstats confirm I'm using the journal device). However I just
noticed I have no gjournal binary to do my status. I copied a binary
from a working 6.2S host running gjournal and the binary seg faults on
this host. How can I build just the binary?

--

Kevin Kramer
Sr. Systems Administrator
512.418.5725