Problems with auditd -- resolved

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 25 19:14:35 PDT 2006

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Robert Watson wrote:

> Right now the id(1) command in -STABLE doesn't print audit properties of the
> process, but I've attached a patch that causes it to do so when "id -a" is
> run.  If you could apply this patch and run "id -a" as root, that would be
> helpful.

I've merged this patch to 6-STABLE, but we've renamed the flag "-A" so as not
to conflict with a flag in Solaris.

If you could let me know what the results of running "id -A" are, when running
as root su'd from a number user that should be getting audited, that would be
helpful.

Thanks!

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory