Automounter flags for pcfs?

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Mon Sep 25 02:25:54 PDT 2006

The goal is to have a USB flash drive mounted via automounter in a way
that it auto-umounts after a while so I don't crash the system by
pluggin it out wile mounted. My amd.map looks like this:

/defaults       type:=host;fs:=${autodir}/${rhost}/host;rhost:=${key};
*               opts:=rw,grpid,resvport,vers=3,proto=udp,nosuid,nodev

flash-s1
type:=pcfs;dev:=/dev/da0s1;fs:=${autodir}/flash-s1;opts:=rw,longnames,-m664,-M777;

The problem is that "opts" are not passed to mount_msdosfs which results
in all files having execute bits set, etc. Using "msdosfs" instead of
"pcfs" makes amd fail with "unknown file system".

So, how to do this? I'll accept anything that gets the proper flags to
mount_msdosfs.