iSCSI HBAs

Matthew Jacob lydianconcepts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:52:17 PDT 2006

There was some interest in QLogic's part a couple of years ago to get
4000 support and they contacted me, but I was pretty much uninterested
in it as a project. Go poke them again and see if they want to try.

Why do you think an iSCSI HBA would be of any benefit to anything
other than the target mode side as a server?