Broken loader in STABLE

Adam Retter adam at adamretter.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 16:53:01 PDT 2006

Yes, these are set in make.conf, but I have always had these set and
there have been no problems in the past...

# Compile for Pentium 4 CPU
CPUTYPE=p4

# Compiler optimisation flags
CFLAGS= -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops -ffast-math

# Compiler optimisation flags for the Kernel
COPTFLAGS= -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops -ffast-math