SAS Raid - mfi driver

Fredrik Widlund fredrik.widlund at qbrick.com
Tue Oct 31 23:35:22 UTC 2006

Yes, it forces writeback even when the controller has no BBU. Choosing
WBack itself will default back to WThru. It's dangerous, but I guess it
should be much less dangerous than using for example softupdates. We
have little choice until our order of BBUs get here, since the
performance degradation of wthru would make it unusable for us.