How to configure a usb device

Sun Zongjun-E5739C E5739C at motorola.com
Tue Oct 24 03:37:34 UTC 2006

As I said in another email, the Linux uses zaurus driver for this USB lan devices. I have checked the freebsd list that it uses cdce driver to support zaurus USB devices. But some zaurus usb devices don't report its class and interfaces correctly. It should works if we can add the product ID and vendor ID into the drivers manually.

The zaurus drivers in linux complains about the incompliance of USB devices of zaurus (CDC) so Linux developer developed a specific driver for that.

I don't want to make a specific driver for FreeBSD since I am a newbie to freebsd. What I want to do is to add the vendor and product information to the driver manually by myself.

Thanks
Regards

Zongjun