em network or rpc pb ?

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Mon Oct 23 16:12:27 UTC 2006

Hi all

I come again for my network problem.

After I make this changement :

	The patch
	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2006-October/029224.html
	a kernel without USB.
	a kernel in no-SMP mode (the server is SMP).

I don't have em* watchdog on the console.

But my other problem still here :

	After someday the client cannot connect on rpcbind on server.

	If I restart rpcbind there are very strange thing : the daemon
	running, with sockstat -l or lsof we can see the rpcbind listen on
	correct ports and correct interface (all) but when a client want to
	connect to server on rpcbind port we got

		Connection attempt to TCP server_ip_add:111 from client_ip_add:40396 flags:0x02

	at this point we can nothing. Only reboot can solve the problem.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Universite de Paris 7 (Denis DIDEROT)