em0 problem

Balgansuren Batsukh balgaa at micom.mn
Sat Oct 14 15:17:07 UTC 2006

Hello Scott,

I found below email:
=============
Mike,

I have a new patch that I hope addresses the actual bug, instead of
shuffling the timing.  Would you be willing to test it?  I can't
guarantee that it's safe for production use yet, though.  It seems
to work, but it might set your dog on fire too.

Scott

Is it possible test your new patch?

Regards,
Balgaa