bce issues still outstanding

Kevin Kramer kramer at centtech.com
Thu Oct 12 15:03:11 UTC 2006

There is no line for EISA in the GENERIC config file, nor can I find it
in device.hints.

The markings on the chip say it is a BCM5754, but it's being recognized
as BCM5787. I currently have the machine at the db> prompt if someone
can walk me through getting valuable information.

Kevin Kramer
Sr. Systems Administrator
512.418.5725
Centaur Technology, Inc.