Recommendations for a serial port card you can actually BUY?

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) hackmiester at hackmiester.com
Sat Oct 7 22:05:51 UTC 2006

On 5 October 2006, at 20:33, Greg Black wrote:

> I find that apcaccess gives much less info from the USB port
> than it does from the RS232 port (on the same hardware) and
> apctest (which I want to use to set eprom values) doesn't work
> at all.  This is very irritating, as I'd like to use my only
> serial port for a remote console.

Can't you write the EEPROM and then switch to USB?

> For now, I've gone back to using the serial port.  But I'd love
> the USB to work fully.
>
> Greg

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except
one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email