em, bge, network problems survey.

Bill Blue bblue at netoldies.com
Fri Oct 6 10:55:39 UTC 2006

No apparent problem here.

%vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
irq1: atkbd0                        2416          0
irq4: sio0                             1          0
irq14: ata0                           47          0
irq16: uhci0                         277          0
irq18: em0 atapci1             437511791        329
irq21: pcm0                     69483666         52
irq23: ehci0                           1          0
irq24: twa0                      9503153          7
irq25: twa1                      2115898          1
irq26: ahc0                          125          0
irq27: ahc1                           15          0
cpu0: timer                   2653958853       2000
Total                         3172576243       2391
%
%uname -a
FreeBSD v2.netoldies.com 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #1: Sun Sep
17 15:37:40 PDT 2006
root at v2.netoldies.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/V2KERNEL  i386

--Bill