CALL FOR TESTERS! [Re: 6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2]

Jorge Aldana jorge at salk.edu
Wed Oct 4 22:23:42 UTC 2006

I also have been using em (on-board NIC) with SMP without any problems, I just
upgraded to check and all is still fine:

New kernel : FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #7: Mon Oct  2 15:15:47 PDT 2006
Old kernel : FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #4: Wed Sep  6 16:01:23 PDT 2006

I also have nvidia and use firefox with pre-saved tabs (~30), all works fine
even on re-loading.

Let me know if you would like any other info.

Jorge