crash again.. this time on 6.0

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Jan 25 17:50:59 PST 2006

sorry, im not a developer, if you want this information youre going to have to give me a
clue. Ive looked through all the sections of the "developers handbook" and I dont see
anything that I believe is relevant. Also, when my server crashes, I want to get it back up
asap and not have to go hunting for info.. besides, my internet connection is down at that
point.

Jason