Marvell/SysKonnect YukonII source code available

Pyun YongHyeon pyunyh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:28:57 PST 2006

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 10:15:11AM +0800, Ganbold wrote:
 > At 09:55 AM 1/25/2006, you wrote:
 > >Btw, new sk(4) is availabe at the following URL. Due to lack of
 > >documentation it doesn't support YukonII yet.
 > >http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/sk/if_sk.c
 > >http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/sk/if_skreg.h
 >
 > Pyun,
 >
 > I'm confused, I got drivers dated back Jan 19, however above are dated Jan
 > 17.
 > And I'm still getting:
 >
 > Jan 24 15:30:40 gw kernel: sk0: watchdog timeout
 > Jan 24 15:30:40 gw kernel: fxp0: device timeout
 >
 > errors.
 >
 > Ganbold

Did you use expeimental code in
http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/sk/sk_test/ ?

If the driver still emit "watchdong timeout" I have no idea atm.
I've never met such errors but I suffered from mbuf cluster leak
on CURRENT. I believe the leak comes from kernel not sk(4) as it
also happens em(4) on i386 SMP.
When you see the error would you check mbuf status with netstat(1)?

--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon