Which tag should I use?

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:48:01 PST 2006

On 1/20/06, Nirvana <huangxiangkui at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use the FreeBSD 6.0 Release-P3.
> I don't know which tag should my cvsup use to make my FreeBSD become the
> FreeBSD 6.0 stable?
>
> The RELENG_6 or RELENG_6_0?
>
> what is the different with the RELENG_6 and RELENG_6_0?

  RELENG_6_0 is a snapshot of RELENG_6. All the fixes go to RELENG_6.
The most important of them (mostly the security ones, if not just
them) go to RELENG_6_0 as well.

> Thank you for you.

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.