recent rc changes

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 12 17:16:41 PST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Brooks Davis wrote:

> You definitely have to change things somehow in the jail case because
> local scripts won't run until after early_late_divider shows up on the
> list and in the jail case, the default never shows up.

Sorry for my ignorance here, but does 'sysctl -n security.jail.jailed' only
equal 1 if we are inside the jail? If so, then we could add something to
that part of /etc/rc like this:

if [ `/sbin/sysctl -n security.jail.jailed` -eq 1 ]; then
 	skip="$skip -s nojail"
 	if [ "$early_late_divider" = "mountcritlocal" ]; then
 		early_late_divider=NETWORKING
 	fi
fi

Since the jail test happens after we load_rc_config, this should work.

Doug