HEADSUP: new ath and hal

Sam Leffler sam at errno.com
Fri Feb 24 11:57:49 PST 2006

I've mfc'd the v0.9.16.16 hal and related driver and rate control
changes.  The new hal has support for the latest parts so once again all
pci/cardbus cards should work (modulo the few cards based on the pre-11n
mimo part).

If you hit issues please be sure to provide at least the following info:

1. card mac+phy revs; dmesg|grep ath typically provides that
2. ifconfig of the interface
3. steps to reproduce the problem if possible

There are still changes pending mfc but they should only affect ap mode.
  I'm primarily interested in verifying station and adhoc mode operation.

	Sam