[releng_6 tinderbox] failure on sparc64/sparc64

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Feb 4 11:15:38 PST 2006

In message: <b1fa29170602040848p15a21fdibeecbd9ea8d34044 at mail.gmail.com>
            Kip Macy <kip.macy at gmail.com> writes:
: IIRC, at NetApp -O2 was the default for all builds. I think it is safe to
: say that the generated code is quite stable. If -O2 allows the compiler to
: catch errors earlier it should be the default.

If things have really changed, then we should change the default and
remove the kludges.  My main objection is the mismatch, not the actual
value.  Did you remove the kludges in the mk files at netapp to remove
the -fno-strict-alias?

Warner