6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Dec 30 09:27:41 PST 2006

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 04:04:50PM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:
> I've gone ahead and MFC'd the missing tcp_subr.c patch and the change now
> appears stable on by 6-STABLE test box.  I'd appreciate it if other people
> experiencing the panic could slide forward to confirm (or perhaps less
> ideally, not confirm) that this fixes the problem for them also.

Confirmed no panic after patch applied; running:

g1-18(6.2-P)[1] uname -a
FreeBSD g1-18.catwhisker.org. 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #270: Sat Dec 30 08:28:21 PST 2006     root at g1-18.catwhisker.org.:/common/S1/obj/usr/src/sys/LAPTOP_30W  i386
1-18(6.2-P)[2]

(The panic prior to applying the patch was quite a surprise; first one
I've seen inn STABLE for some time.)

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Believe SORBS at your own risk: 63.193.123.122 has been static since Aug 1999.