panic: bus_dmamap_load_mbuf_sg still there

Andrea Campi andrea at webcom.it
Thu Dec 28 05:42:19 PST 2006

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 08:50:10PM -0800, Tom Samplonius wrote:

>   I have a Soekris board, so I'm interested.  What's the PR number for the bug?  How frequently does it occur?
>
>   It is good to log all of the details to the PR.

Right. I have hopened a PR for this, as well as a possibly related
one. For some reasone (i.e. I'm silly) I opened them as misc instead
of kern, ugh. Anyway, they are misc/107277 and misc/107279.

As I explained in the PR, I am getting these during normal use (i.e.
not at boot or when doing maintenance), approximately once a day. I
use watchdog to reboot automatically, but I currently have a laptop
hooked to the serial port to capture the panic messages.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real. If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual. If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent. If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.