Poor NFS performance after recent update

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 15 17:15:57 PST 2006

On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 12:30:11AM +0000, Kimi Ostro wrote:
> Looks like I was wrong, as SCP is also just as slow as NFS
>
> I'm lost.
>
> I'm going to install 6.1-RELEASE to see if that "fixes" my problem.

Your problem might be duplex-related.  Can you provide some
netstat -in output (after you've scp'd stuff, etc.), as well as
ifconfig -a output?

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |