[CALL FOR TESTERS] (was: ral(4) and second/third gen devices)

Matt Dawson matt at chronos.org.uk
Fri Dec 15 07:14:06 PST 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 13:30, you wrote:
> Sorry, forgot to attach the diff for conf/ and for modules/
> New patch version is available at http://samodelkin.net/~fjoe/if_ral.diff.
> But it only builds as a module.
>
> cd /sys/modules/ral && make && make install

Hi Max,
	Most excellent! The original 2560 (QCom Q802MKG generic RT2560 based
Mini-PCI) works fine (maybe just a little better, as it can associate with
both my indoor and workshop APs, something I haven't been able to do lately)
and the 2561s (Gigabyte GN-WI01GS Mini-PCI) works just as well. Both are
using WPA-PSK and wpa_supplicant has no problems with either of them.

Many thanks for the efforts. I'm leaving the RT2560 in this machine for now,
and will post again if there are any problems.
--
Matt Dawson.

matt at chronos.org.uk
MTD15-RIPE OpenNIC M_D9