pf killing NFS

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Wed Dec 13 16:11:30 PST 2006

> I pulled the "scrub in all" line and replaced it with a "scrub in on
> bge0".  I don't really care about scrubbing on the internal network.  All
> works as expected now.

I dont really care about scrubbing my intrenal nbetwork either - but I do care
about NAT working on the outside, which requires fragment reassembly before
the packets go out  - hence I scrub to reassemble any fragmented packets
comming into the machine. I dont know if this is actually necessary or not,
but I thought it best to be on the safe side!

-pete.