ggate still broken on 6.2-RC1 for amd64.

Ulrich Spoerlein uspoerlein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:57:52 PST 2006

Craig Boston wrote:
> Have you tried increasing the send/receive buffer size?  In my local
> ggate setup I'm running both the client and server with the options
> "-R 196608 -S 196608".  I added it a while back after discovering that
> the default buffer size was inadequate in certain situations and would
> sometimes cause large block sized I/O to hang.

Heh, this is funny. I have reports from another source, who _decreases_
bufsize to 8kB, because that is giving him the most performance.

Since I'm using HPS' USB stack I can't use my uplcom device and
therefore cannot usefully test some more ggate/gmirror scenarios on
-CURRENT ...

But I'll whip up a ggate test case.

Ulrich Spoerlein