apache and php5

RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Mon Dec 11 01:19:46 PST 2006

I tried what you suggested did not see anything about apache in the dialog and my php still does not seem to work.  DO i need to still need to add anything to my apache httpd.conf used to be something like this

#==================================================== php5
#AddModule mod_php5.c
#LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache/libphp5.so
#AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
#AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

--
Computer King/CaNMail

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

Sales, Service, and Hosting
Email, Data, and Web Packages
Ask about web design specials

Affiliates
http://www.computerking.ca/pages/links/affiliates/affiliates.htm

Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology. -- R. S. Barton