ATA problems again ... general problem of ICH7 or ATA?

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Sun Aug 20 08:20:40 UTC 2006

Igor Robul wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 04:39:55PM +0200, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
>
>>I upgraded to RELENG_6, changed all HW (whole servers and changed
>>Seagate HHDs to Samsung so every piece of HW is different from time of
>>my first post), but after one week I got the same error and system
>
> Just a try - have you changed cables too?

Do you mean different type of cables, or just another piece? I can't
change cables by myself, servers are dedicated from provider, but as I
can saw, they picked whole new machine from their HW storage and put new
Samsung disk drives in. So these two last machines are brand new with
new cables. (Probably with a same type of cables - all machines are ASUS
RS120)

Miroslav Lachman