autologin only in one ttyv

Mathieu PREVOT mathieu.y.prevot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 1 12:59:25 PDT 2005

Hi all!
First, I appreciate very much freebsd that I use since nearly one year
for scientific computation (simulation etc), writing C - sometimes
threaded - programs, on mono and multi-core/CPU stations.

I would like to autologin in *only one* ttyv (eg ttyv1) and then launch
X with xinit manually or with a script.
I used ":al=<me>:" in /etc/gettytab and added or not xinit in
/etc/<login file>, but it's not very satisfying!
Hence, I would like this to occur only for ttyv1. Can someone help me?

Regards,
MP