kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map too small: 536870912 total allocated

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 25 10:12:15 PDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 06:04:15PM +0200, Max Laier wrote:
M> On Tuesday 25 October 2005 17:00, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
M> >   Vladimir,
M> >
M> >   please confirm that the attached patch fix your problem. The patch is
M> > relative to src/sys tree.
M> >
M> >   Kris, Christian, please review it. Thanks.
M>
M> Are you sure it's safe to free the nlminfo struct before calling to fdfree()
M> in exit1()?  It sounds like it might need the structure if there are pending
M> locks?  Just a guess, though.

The locks are actually held on the server side, so we aren't leaking
them here. Anyway, the fix is directly from BSD/OS, from where
nlminfo have came from.

M> On a side note, there are some whitespace errors in and before
M> nlminfo_release().

Thanks. I'll take this into account.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.