routing question

Matt Smith ratman6 at charter.net
Fri Oct 21 07:17:05 PDT 2005

Hello all,
     I have a situation where I have my FreeBSD box that I want to run 2
Unreal IRCD's on both using port 6667.  I've set up virtual IP
addressing and one IRCD will run on 192.168.1.5:6667 and the other one
will run on 192.168.1.7:6667.  my problem is how would I go about
routing the traffic into the machine so both the IRCD's can be used by
different people using just a linksys router (I don't think it's
possible, but I thought I bounce it off you guys.

                                       Matt Smith